Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Passion

I WILL BE POSTING IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!! These are 2 videos of me (the last 2 clips of the 2nd video are not me) and a very brief insight into how I feel about skateboarding. I am going to use this paragraph as a base for my next piece. Im thinking of eventually turing it into a screenplay for a short film about how I feel about skateboarding.

Skateboarding is what I do. Some say it's a sport but it's not. Its much more than that. Calling it a lifestyle may sound cheesey, but it's the truth. Skateboarding, when you really get into it, surrounds your life in all aspects. It becomes your outlet. A place to fit in. Your perception deepens. You begin too see the concrete world as your urban playground. Once I saw through the eyes of a skater, I never looked back.



1 comment:

  1. good post. some great shots, especially the rail rides... a screenplay sounds challenging...go for it.

    ReplyDelete